SPS is a world-class implementer of contact center solutions.
We help customers define their roadmap and implement the right contact center solution based on their evolving needs. From small, reliable solutions to very large survivable, GEO redundant, mission-critical contact centers - SPS has you covered.
Whether you are a small business or very large enterprise, SPS will partner with you to develop the right customer interaction solution for your needs.
The value of any interaction is defined by its context.
Contact Centers enable customer communication through a number of vehicles, including phone calls, email and online communication. Contact Centers allow customers to decide how they want to communicate with your company. With strategic solutions from SPS, your business can be positioned to respond appropriately.
Customer Service Solutions Evolution
- Standards-based (SIP, SOA)
- Massive scale, renowned reliability
- Flexible and extensible
- Multi-modal customer service
- Video self-service
- Video call center
- Email, SMS, IM
- Social networking / Web 2.0
- Online collaboration
- Interactive (assisted) services
- Automated (proactive) services
- Business Analytics
Context Based Customer Service
Changing the Way We Think
The Next Generation Context Center is open, scalable and multimedia enabled to ensure customers get through to you effectively.
- Intelligent skills-based multi-media routing through open, universal queue
- Graphical service creation environment
- On-board unified reporting - standard and customized, tabular and graphical, historical and real time
- Common administration for CC supervisors and managers
- Unified agent desktop for all media types: voice IB, Preview, Progressive, email, web chat, IM, Fax, SMS, Scanned document
- Easy to implement screen pop
- IVR integration
- Rich third party application integration through a combination of CTI, SOA and Web Services
- Reduced contact handle time & agent labor costs
- Screen Pop
- IVR transfers with collected information
- Custom contact routing based on database lookup
- Home agent
- Reduced cost of handling all types of “work” presented to agents through an open, universal queue
- Maximize revenue opportunities with preview and progressive dialing
- Reduced cost of display phones via softphone
- Lower Professional Services costs via SDKs and Web Services implementations