Avaya one-X® Speech, formerly known as Unified Communication Center, lets mobile, remote and office workers use intuitive speech commands to manage communications tools and information.
From any phone, workers can enjoy intuitive access to critical information including email, voicemail, calendar, contacts, corporate directory and live calling and conferencing.
one-X® speech is a hands free companion application to your visual UC solutions. It provides a much safer alternative to using a PDA while driving to make an important call, send a time sensitive email, or to find your next appointment.
Your SPS representative can help you integrate this "hands and eyes free" communication tool into your Unified Communications Strategy.
Safety and efficiency are the key drivers behind speech applications. Talk with your SPS representative today to learn how you can integrate "hands and eyes free" communication tools into your overall Unified Communications strategy.
"Driving while talking on a cell phone is just as dangerous as driving while intoxicated."
Centralized Applications with Avaya Aura
Avaya one-X® Speech
Avaya one-X® Speech, formerly known as Unified Communication Center, lets mobile, remote, and office workers use intuitive speech commands to manage communications tools and information. From any phone, key workgroups can access critical communication and business applications 24x7, no matter where they are — at work, home, or on the road . Avaya one-X Speech adds new value to existing enterprise applications, including Modular Messaging and email environments.
- Personal Efficiency Management – Management of personal contacts, calendar and tasks including Reach Me capabilities with ability to screen incoming calls, and set reminders while mobile. Speech Access provides hands free and eyes free access to communications to boost worker productivity.
- Calling and Conference Management – Speech interface allow users to manage calls and create conferences for fast and hands free dialing and addressing. It can even enable the creation of ad hoc conference calls while maintaining access to voice mail, email, calendar and tasks.
- Message Management – Convenient anywhere anytime access to voice and email messages improves responsiveness to customers and colleagues. Rich voice message handling lets you play voicemails, send, forward, reply, and delete messages. Robust email message handling lets you read emails (via text to speech), reply, reply all, send, forward, delete, and save to a predefined folder.
Voicemail to Text Messaging
- At a glance - see who called and what they said even if you’re on the phone
- Compelling - a new enhanced experience in which spoken voice messages appear as text on screen
- Easy - converted text presented with optional audio file - simple, intuitive EVM user interface
- Compliance - option to archive converted voicemail enabling simpler discovery
- Discrete - read voicemail messages discretely rather than listen through the speakers of your device
Self-Service is at the Center of Key Customer Trends:
- Virtualized applications. Enabling delivery of applications and services independent of location
- Personalization. Creating a unique experience for each customer and contact situation
- Channel integration. Integrating customer experience and information across service channels (Web, IVR, agents)
- Service to value. Embedding strategic customer segmentation in customer contacts
- Speech Self-Service. Lower costs through automation, while still providing quality customer service
Speech Attendant solutions automatically transfers calls without operator intervention. Callers simply speak the name of the individual or department they wish to reach.
- Single number access to reach employees, departments, services and FAQ’s
- Can handle unlimited number of calls
- Improve callers experience by flattening current DTMF menu’s with speech
- Audio text capability (directions / FAQ’s)
- Call redirect
From an administrative standpoint, Speech Attendant could not be more seamless. The solution automatically synchronizes with the corporate directory, connects to all leading PBX and IVR platforms and supports up to 400,000 names or entries.
FAQ about Speech Attendant:
How much tuning is required?
- Very little:
- >2M names are pre-tuned: Best out-of-the-box performance
- Post-install tuning (if required) is covered by support contract
What performance should I expect?
- >90% Transfer success rates
- Industry-leading bulls-eye rates (first time hit)
- Positive caller perception is very important
- Minimal wrong transfer (this has the worst impact on caller perception!)