Federal government agencies often seek Unified Communications solutions to reduce operating expenses, increase collaboration and address government mandates like telework, mobility/BYOD and continuity of operation plans (COOP). Many agencies require highly secure video conferencing and collaboration solutions that integrate seamlessly with their Unified Communications strategy.
SPS understands the complexity that government agencies face when deploying and supporting Unified Communication solutions. Our approach is focused on simplifying the process with a broad range of services and a team of experts dedicated to our federal customers.
The SPS team was a great wealth of knowledge and was able to address all questions or concerns without hesitation. They met all tasks head on and were very responsive to our needs throughout the process of the upgrade. Excellent team! Excellent work!
SPS teams with GSA partners to address our Government clients with a comprehensive Unified Communications strategy, including voice applications, data, infrastructure, mobility, video conferencing, collaboration and telepresence – plus cloud-based and managed service options to support government agencies at every level.
SPS Government Solutions can provide:
- Agency-wide Unified Communications strategies that include design and integration for industry-leading plaforms such as Avaya, Cisco, Microsoft and Polycom
- Managed and professional services to help agencies master the complexities of administering their integrated communication solutions
- Multi-point bridging services that help agencies connect with colleagues, constituents, partners and even other agencies – whether down the hall, across town or across the country
- Design and implementation for multimedia services and audio/video room integration to meet specific agency requirements
- A broad range of endpoints, infrastructure and collaboration tools from leading manufacturers, all certified to meet government security standards
- A team of federal-focused Unified Communication professionals with the technical knowledge to consult, design, implement and support integrated applications
- DOD secure solutions and staffing
Contact us today to learn more about SPS solutions for the Federal Government.
Contract Teaming Agreements
- SEWP IV (NASA) — Group A
- SEWP IV (NASA) — Group B
- SEWP IV (NASA) — Group C
- SEWP IV (NASA) — Group D
- First Source (DHS)
- Chess ITES-2H (US Army)
- Chess ADMC-2 (US Army)
- Netcents (USAF)
- Connections II (GSA)